Used by generations of young people for residentials and camping trips, we offer beautiful surroundings and easy access to the Oxfordshire Countryside.
Our 67 acre site is not open to the general public and provides the perfect space to host your Duke of Edinburgh group activities.
Why choose Hill End?
- Two large dedicated camping fields
- Dormitories sleeping up to 170
- Indoor spaces
- Modern outdoor toilets, showers and washing-up areas
- Fire pits
- Private, gated site with CCTV
- Tried and tested walking routes
- Traffic-free access to Wytham Woods
- Free staff camping
- Clear pricing, no hidden extras
A Place of Possibilities
We pride ourselves on a flexible approach to meet the needs of a diverse group of visitors.
Contact us to discuss your perfect trip!