Activities for Schools
Whether it’s for a day or a week, a visit to Hill End provides the ideal blend of adventure, fun and learning for children, giving them a real introduction to the countryside and setting them on the road to a lifetime of interest in the natural world.
From early years through to primary, secondary and further education students, all visits incorporate the best in outdoor education practice with an emphasis on fun and developing the whole child.
- Day visits – book one of our expert tutor-led educational programmes to discover living history, nature, outdoor skills, team-building, science and technology – or book outdoor space or buildings to run your own activities in our beautiful surroundings.
- Residentials – hire our facilties to run your own self-catering trip for up to 170 people, or book a tailor made all-inclusive package that combines accommodation and outdoor activities to suit your group.
- Camping – great-value summer accommodation for schools or DofE trips.
- Can’t make it to Hill End? Book one of our tutors to come and deliver an outdoor education session at your setting for Hill End@School.
- Resources – enhance a day visit or a residential trip by booking our good-value resource boxes to run your own orienteering, map skills, nature or team-building activities
A Place of Possibilities
The flexibility of the spaces and amenities we are able to make available at Hill End mean that we can create a bespoke vist to suit your group and age range.
Contact us to discuss your perfect trip!